I think I can safely say that we are all glad to say goodbye to 2020 – what a mess of a year in so many ways.
But, as with all challenging situations, there were a lot of good lessons to take from the year.
I found ten lessons from 2020 that I thought were particularly valuable for entrepreneurs.
Here they are:
• Life isn’t fair! Or, it’s brutally fair, depending on how you look at it.
• Only the paranoid survive – Andy Grove.
• Survivors practice the Stockdale Paradox.
• Bite-sized short-term goals are sometimes better than big visions.
• Own your communication channel to your customers. Here’s your role model…
• Simple, repeatable messages win. I said, simple, repeatable messages win. Let me make sure I’m clear: simple, repeatable messages win. 😉
• Fully leverage the Internet and automation…or have a REALLY GOOD strategic reason why you aren’t!
• Be ready for rainy days. Here’s how…
• If you have your health, you have everything.
• Carpe Diem.
I hope they are as valuable for you as they were for me!
All the best,